See below for our tips on how to ensure a seamless application:
- Scrape excess bond out of the bond bottle before applying onto your natural lashes, so you don't accidentally apply too much.
- Focus the bond mostly on the roots of your natural lashes to avoid a clumpy look along the length of your lashes.
- Slightly overlap your lash segments when applying them. This helps lock in each lash segment together.
- Close the bond and sealant bottle completely airtight after use, otherwise it can dry out.
- Use the Relock Method each morning to extend lash longevity. This is when you dab a small amount of sealant at the root only of your lashes and squeeze them together using your Lash Applicator. Ensure you hold the squeeze for at least a few seconds to relock them into place which will extend the longevity of your lash extensions.
- Ensure your lashes are thoroughly cleansed and dry before starting application.
If there is any bond residue on the applicator when you get to step 7 (squeezing the lashes together), it will pull on your new lash extensions and they might come off as the bond has not dried yet. To ensure this does not happen, ensure you wipe the Lash Applicator thoroughly with wipes or a tissue to remove excess
Please note if it is your first time applying lash extensions, or if you are not used to applying segment lashes, allow more than 10 minutes for application. This is because it may take a few practices to perfect the application process.
If you are already familiar with applying segment lashes than you will likely pick it up sooner. As with anything new, there is likely to be a bit of a learning curve at first but after this, it should only take you 10 minutes to apply!