Terms Of Service
Who do these terms & conditions of use apply to?
Accuracy, currency and completeness
We do not warrant the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information or material including without limitation the text, graphics, logos, icons, images and videos (Content) available on or through our Website as information may change without notice, delays in processing transactions may occur and information may not be applicable to your specific circumstances.
- Prices and colours of products may change, and all products are subject to availability.
- Variations to products may occur from time to time for various reasons.
- The colours of products viewed on this Website are intended as a guide only and actual colours may vary. The colours you see on this Website will also depend on your screen display and settings. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see on products on this website will accurately reflect the actual colour of the product.
- Description of products are summaries only and due to technical or human error, there is the chance that information may sometimes be recorded incorrectly.
- We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage you incur as a result of reliance on the accuracy, adequacy, or currency of information on this Website or through sites which may be accessed via this Website.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. Whilst we take all reasonable steps to protect information you provide to us through this Website, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of the information which you provide to us. Therefore, any information you provide to us is provided at your own risk.
When using this Website, you must take reasonable precautions to ensure you are not exposed to the risk of viruses, malicious codes or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet or any other device or system you use to access this Website. We do not accept responsibility for any such interference or damage to your system or device which may occur as a result of accessing this Website.
Third party content and Other Content
This Website may contain information which is provided to us by third parties or others. We retain the right to reject, edit, or remove any information a third party or other individual/organisation/business provides for display on this Website, however we are not obliged to do so.
We do not warrant the currency, accuracy or reliability of any information provided by a third party or other individual/organisation/business for display on this Website.
This Website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided by us for your convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Website links on this Website must not be interpreted as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the linked website or its content. We are not responsible for the content, security or privacy practices associated with linked websites.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for:
- the reliance of any person on the information obtained through use of the Website;
- any failure or delay of the Website to provide information or perform transactions requested;
- unavailability of the Website and events beyond our control such as internet connection availability; or
- other direct or indirect loss or damage however caused, including negligence.
The intellectual property in the text, materials, graphics and advertisements on this Website (including copyright in all text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings, software, trademarks and logos) is the property of, or is licensed to, us and/or our affiliates/partners we work with. Although you may download the information on this Website for your personal, non-commercial use, you must not copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload, post, modify, transmit or distribute that information in any other way without our written consent.
Disclaimers and general conditions
You must not:
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, re-sell, adapt, transmit in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, or caching by a storage or information retrieval system, or download accelerator) or otherwise exploit any part of this Website for any commercial purpose; or
- Post or transmit to this website any illegal, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information or material of any kind, or encourage any other person to do so;
- Tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to this Website;
- Knowingly post or transmit any virus or other disabling feature to this Website;
- Attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
Other Information, policies and notices:
We, us and our
This Website is owned and operated by Lashcarame Pty Ltd. (we, us, our).
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Email Marketing, Text Message Marketing and notifications
By entering your email address and phone number at the checkout and initialising a purchase or by subscribing to our mailing list via our subscription form on our website, or a keyword, you agree that we may send you email or text message notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and email or text message marketing offers. Email or text message marketing emails will not exceed 10 a month. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving email marketing messages and notification or text message marketing messages and notifications, you may use the unsubscribe link we provide you within any of our emails or text messages, or reply to the text message with the word provided (e.g. STOP) as directed in the text message as an instruction to opt out. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as replying to the email, sending emails to any other email addresses or replying to the text with any other word other than that which you are directed to, will not be accounted as a reasonable method of opting out. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out, please follow the procedure above.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site-. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we may maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Changes to this Policy